Shipping & Returns
Delivery in South Africa only
|Cape Town||R86 for the first case & R21 per case thereafter|
|Johannesburg/Pretoria||R113 for the first case & R34 per case thereafter|
|Durban||R126 for the first case & R40 per case thereafter|
|Bloemfontein||R126 for the first case & R40 per case thereafter|
|Nelspruit||R195 for the first case & R80.50 per case thereafter|
|Stellenbosch/Somerset West||R86 for the first case & R21 per case thereafter|
|Eastern Cape||R160 for the first case & R67 per case thereafter|
|Free State||R193 for the first case & R80.50 per case thereafter|
|Gauteng||R180 for the first case & R67 per case thereafter|
|Kwa Zulu Natal||R193 for the first case & R80.50 per case thereafter|
|Limpopo||R213 for the first case & R94 per case thereafter|
|Mpumalanga||R213 for the first case & R94 per case thereafter|
|North West||R213 for the first case & R94 per case thereafter|
|Northen Cape||R175 for the first case & R74 per case thereafter|
|Western Cape||R126 for the first case & R54 per case thereafter|
- We normally deliver in under 7 days.
- However Pofadder might take a little bit longer but we will get your wine to you
- If we suspect any delays we will contact you immediately for instructions.
- Special delivery instructions can be added during checkout.
- Please consider using your work address for delivery – it makes your colleagues green with envy!
- For international orders please contact us directly and we will supply a local retailer in your country.
- Or search wine.co.za for the wine you are looking for. Next to the wine details we list the importer in your country.
- All fulfillment of orders is done by Meerlust.
- If you have any issues with delivery or with your wine, please call the Meerlust team on 021 8433587 or email email@example.com.
Returns and Breakages
- If you are not completely happy with your purchase, please contact us to arrange collection and a refund.
- In cases of unavailability, we will refund you in full within 7 days.
- Any complaints regarding the standard and quality of the products bought should be directed to our Shop Manager via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Meerlust reserves the right to cancel an order for which payment has already been received if stock is insufficient or the quality of goods ordered does not meet our standards. Should we ever exercise this right, we will first communicate with you to try and suggest alternative wines, failing which you will receive a full refund with no deductions.
As wine bottles are rather fragile, we unfortunately do experience breakages…
- Breakage policy – Bottle
If you receive your wine, and you notice that a bottle has been broken please write this on the waybill you sign (that way we can claim it back from Mr. Insurance). Then please let us know via email@example.com how many bottles are broken (and which wine). We ask that you send us photo evidence of this, as this speeds up the return/replacement process. We will then access the damage and refund the relevant amount back into your credit card, or send you replacement wine. The choice is yours.
- Breakage policy – Case
In the very extreme case of the whole case being damaged, please do not accept the delivery. Then please let us know via firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get you a replacement asap.